Sunday, August 26, 2007

In the mix

Josh,
I am surprised this is your first blog ever. Oh well, there is always a first time, right?

I had the misfortune to take a Technologies of meaning making class my last semester at the University of New Mexico with Susan Romano, in which she not only required us to blog but to Myspace as well. Obviously, I used an alias in Myspace. Wouldn't want my students to access my page and assume all sorts now, would I? It wasn't all bad.

I am both looking forward to learning so much in this class, as I am dreading the projects. My invention capabilities are going to be taxed to the max. And then of course there is the teaching. It's always a balancing act, this GTA thing.

Hmm!



I

1 comment:

Sergio said...

I agree that this is going to be taxing on my creative production too. I am looking forward to learning how to use the technology that the university has to offer us. Now is the difficult part - figuring out what we can come up with to prompt the use of that technology.