Saturday, August 25, 2007

Virgin Territory

Okay, so here is my first ever post to a blog. That makes me sound really lame, but you have to start somewhere. I don't have much to post... just wanted to re-introduce myself to those that care. My undergraduate and master's degrees are both in media arts from Brigham Young University and the University of Arizona respectively. I love movies, but I'm not a movie buff, so don't try that film trivia on me, I will lose. My wife, Kristin, and I just passed the seven year itch and we have two rambunctious boys, Garret (3 yrs), and Jonas (11 mos). Like I said in class--most of my expertise is in old technology film and television, so I look forward to stretching those limits, if that's what they could be considered. Now... let's see if this worked.

No comments: